Patong Travel Clinic provides you in-depth travel consultation and evaluation customized to your travel itinerary and level of travel experience.
The consultation usually takes 30-45 minutes and is conducted by a travel medicine specialist who has immediate access to the team of specialists if there are any health-specific questions or concerns. The consultation provides an in-depth review of:
- Current medication and allergic history
- Immunization history (EPI program) and previous vaccination
- Evaluation of travel itineraries and risk assessment
Your questions and concerns, including:
- Immunizations you need for travel
- Letters explaining medical conditions and medical waivers for border officials
- Itinerary-specific illness
- Disease prevention and self-treatment
- Water, food and environmental precautions
- Safety tips
- Health care and Consulate resources
All information about your medial history, current medical issues, allergies, medications, immunization information and recommendations are kept in a confidential, electronic file which can be used for further pre-travel concerns or future travel consultations.
If you are sick after you trip (fever, flu-like symptoms or persistent diarrhea) we encourage you to contact your primary care provider for evaluation or you may also contact us referrals.