Akkavich Harnnavachok M.D,
Professional Background & Qualifications
- 2012 : M.D. Faculty of Medicine Vajira Hospital, Navamindradhiraj University, Thailand
- 2018 : Diploma of the Thai Board of Preventive Medicine (Travel Medicine), Thai Medical Council
- 2018 : Master of Clinical Tropical Medicine (M.C.T.M), Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2018 : Certificate in Travel Health TM(CTH®), International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM)
- 2018 : Advance course of Aeromedical Training, CCAT Aeromedical Training™
- High altitude medicine
- Wilderness medicine
- Underwater medicine
- Tropical infection
Travel History background
- PADI Advance diver
- Hiking mount Kilimanjaro, Kinabalu, Rinjani and etc.
- Two months medical elective at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Center (KCMC), Moshi, Tanzania and Asahikawa Medical University (AMU), Asahikawa, Japan
- Travel experiences in 44 countries.
- Well-known travel blogger and travel columnist.
You can make an appointment in advance to save your waiting time here